Our Wisley Island Light is fantastic addition to our line, as it brings together our favorite elements: rustic contemporary in its simpicity. Four candelabra bulbs with a glass cover for a bright lighting solution, plus three low voltage halogen lights for downlights (which are on a separate switch -you can choose uplights on only, downlights on only or all lights on.) The 3 inch diameter cylinders are offered in a choice of color- frost clear or frost tea-stained. This light is also a compact size, it can fit over a kitchen island or bar for dramatic lighting, or over a eating nook, or in a dining room where space may be a premium. The double stems are adjustable, for a range of 15 inches to 30 inches as the standard. For a taller ceiling, order one of the double stem extension kits. For further customization, choose between a straight or wavy cut edge detail. Any way you customize it, this light is a perfect fit for any log home or other rustic-style dwelling.
- Dimensions: 8h x 7w x 24l
- Lamping: Takes 4 - Type C (candelabra style) bulbs - 60W max. each plus 3 - Type G4 (bi-pin low voltage halogen) bulbs - 20W max. each
- UL Approved for: Damp+Dry Locations
- Available in the finishes shown below.
- Available in these Glass Choices: Frosted or Tea Stain Cylinder Glass
Pictured in Finish #50-Copper Metallic (Aged Look) with Frosted Cylinder Glass.
Note: This fixture will accept a screw-in type LED bulb of equivalent wattage output.