- Dimensions: 28h x 12w x 25l
- Lamping: Takes 8 - Type C (candelabra style) bulbs - 60W max. per bulb plus 6 - Type G4 (bi-pin low voltage halogen) bulbs - 20W max. per bulb
- UL Approved for: Damp+Dry Locations
- Available in these finishes: 02-04-27-28-29-50-97
- Available in these Glass Choices: Frosted or Tea Stain Cylinder Glass
Our Wisley Island Light is fantastic addition to our line, as it brings together our favorite elements: rustic contemporary in its simpicity, eight candelabra bulbs with a glass cover for a bright lighting solution, plus six, low voltage halogen lights for downlights (which are on a separate switch -you can choose uplights on only, downlights on only or all lights on.) The 3 inch diameter cylinders are offered in a choice of color between frost clear and frost tea-stained. This lights is also a compact size, that can fit over a kitchen island or bar for dramatic lighting, or over a eating nook, or in a dining room where space may be a premium. The double stems are adjustable, for a range of 15 inches to 30 inches as the stanard. For a taller ceiling, order one of the double stem extension kits. This is the Pine Cone version of this light, which features our own handmade steel 3D pine cones with pine needles set on each side of the wavy band. A perfect fit for a log home in our pine needle green needles and rust patina for the rest (#04 finish), or a lake cabin, or how about a home in the city - why not?.
Pictured in Finish #04-Pine Tree Green-Rust Patina base with Tea Stain Cylinder Glass.
Note: This fixture will accept a screw-in type LED bulb of equivalent wattage output.