- Dimensions: 28h x 12w x 25l
- Lamping: Takes 8 - Type C (candelabra style) bulbs - 60W max. per bulb plus 6 - Type G4 (bi-pin low voltage halogen) bulbs - 20W max. per bulb
- UL Approved for: Damp+Dry Locations
- Available in these finishes: 02-10-27-28-29-50-97
- Available in these Glass Choices: Frosted or Tea Stain Cylinder Glass
Our Wisley Island Light is fantastic addition to our line, as it brings together our favorite elements: rustic contemporary in its simpicity, eight candelabra bulbs with a glass cover for a bright lighting solution, plus six, low voltage halogen lights for downlights (which are on a separate switch -you can choose uplights on only, downlights on only or all lights on.) The 3 inch diameter cylinders are offered in a choice of color between frost clear and frost tea-stained. This lights is also a compact size, that can fit over a kitchen island or bar for dramatic lighting, or over a eating nook, or in a dining room where space may be a premium. The double stems are adjustable, for a range of 15 inches to 30 inches as the standard. For a taller ceiling, order one of the double stem extension kits. This is the Rustic Plain version of this light, which features slightly wavy bands on each side. A perfect fit for a log home in rust patina, or a modern contemporary home in a dark bronze or even handrubbed steel.
Pictured in Finish #02-Rust Patina with Tea Stain Cylinder Glass.
Note: This fixture will accept a screw-in type LED bulb of equivalent wattage output.