The Wisley Double Sconce Maple features hand-cut pine cone adornments placed in front of three cylindrical glass coverings over standard medium-based bulbs. The glass is available in either frosted clear or tea stain. Available in eight different finish colors. Named after an English garden, this sconce is ideal for anyone looking to incorporate stylish rustic contemporary lighting in their log home, cabin or northwood lodge-themed room.
- Dimensions: 8h x 16w x 6e x 4tm
- Lamping: Takes 3 - Type B11 torpedo style) bulbs - 60W max. per bulb plus 2 - Type G4 (bi-pin low voltage halogen) bulbs - 20W max. per bulb
- UL Approved for: Damp+Dry Locations
- Available in these finishes: 02-04-27-28-29-50-75-97
- Available in these Glass Choices: Frosted or Tea Stain Cylinder Glass
Pictured in Finish #04-Pine Tree Green-Rust Patina base with Tea Stain Cylinder Glass.
Note: This fixture will accept a screw-in type LED bulb of equivalent wattage output.